Weekly Class Schedule:
12:15 - 1:15 p.m. Yoga for Runners with Jessica Pate
6:00 - 7:00 p.m. Yoga for Runners with Brittany Flaherty (Amanda subbing through September)
12:00 - 1:00 p.m. Strong to the Core with Amanda Nurse
6:00 - 7:00 p.m. Yoga for Runners with Cyndi Gonzalez
7:00 - 8:00 a.m. Run Long and Strong Yoga with Cyndi Gonzalez
6:00 - 7:00 p.m. Athletic Strength and Stretch Yoga with Cyndi Gonzalez
12:00 - 1:00 p.m. Yoga for Athletes with Amanda Nurse
6:00 - 7:00 p.m. Athlete's Gentle Flow with Julia Howard (Returning in September!)
7:00 - 8:00 a.m. Yoga for Runners with Erin Hirbour
12:00 - 1:00 p.m. Yoga for Runners with Erin Hirbour (Returning in September!)
Check out our Facebook Page for special weekend class and workshop offerings!
New Member Special: $25 - unlimited classes for 3 weeks
* Expires 3 weeks from first class attended. Not valid on workshops.
3 Class Pass: $40
5 Class Pass: $65
10 Class Pass: $125
1-Month Unlimited: $150
* All Class Passes expire 6 months from purchase date. Not valid on workshops.
***Important: Building Access
The FRONT door on School St opens at 7:00 a.m. and closes at 5:30 p.m on weekdays. If you are attending a yoga class outside of that time frame, you should enter the building via the REAR door from which is open from 6:45 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. To access the REAR door walk down City Hall Ave on the right side of the building adjacent to Starbucks. When you reach the end of the alley, turn left.
- All purchases are refundable for studio credit only.
- We do not take reservations or cancellations over the phone, everything must be done through our online scheduler at MindBody.
- You may early cancel your registration up to 2 hours before class without penalty. The purchase will be credited to your account for future use, not refunded.
- Any cancellation after 2 hours before class begins will be considered a “late cancel” and charged as if you had attended the class. Drop-ins and class pass holders will lose one class.
- Extensions on class packages can be granted under certain circumstances. Please email us at email@example.com with any extension requests.
- We have a 10 minute late arrival policy in order to protect the integrity of our classes. After 10 minutes the door will be locked and no additional students will be allowed in. The visit will be considered a “no show” and late cancellation policies will apply.
- Class passes cannot be used for workshops and events.
My class is before 6:45 a.m. or after 5:30 p.m. on a weekday, how do I get into Old City Hall?
The FRONT door of Old City Hall opens at 7:00 a.m. and closes at 5:30 p.m. on weekdays. For this reason, we ask you to use the REAR door located on Court Square for any classes outside of that window. This entrance can be located by walking down City Hall Ave. to the right of the building adjacent to Starbucks. Walk to the end of alley and then turn left.
What’s the New Member Promotion?
For first time WIMB yoga students only. This promotion is not available for out-of-town visitors. Try out any class for 3 weeks for $25. We want you to find the teacher and class that works best for you. Unlimited membership ends 21 days from date of the first class attended. This membership is not valid for workshops or seminars.
You can purchase the New Membership Promotion online at MindBody. You must still register for each class you attend as membership does not guarantee a spot in each class.
How do I sign up for a class?
Please visit our MindBody website and create an online account under the “New to our site?” section. Once completed you will be able to register for a class.
What’s your cancellation policy for classes?
You may early cancel your registration up to 2 hours before class without penalty and a credit awarded to your account for future classes. Any cancellation within the 2 hours before class begins will be considered a “Late Cancel” and will be charged with out exceptions.
How do I cancel a class reservation?
Log into your MindBody profile and cancel the class under the “My Schedule” section. All cancellations must go through our MindBody website or App. We do not take cancellations over the phone or via email.
What is the refund policy for a workshop or seminar?
To cancel your spot in a workshop please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. If you email with at least 72 hours notice a partial account credit may be given. If less than 72 hours notice is given no refund or credit will be given.
Running late for a class?
There is a 10 minute window after a class begins for latecomers to come in? After 10 minutes, classes are closed so as not to distract our teachers and students.
If you travel to WIMB by car or your class attendance is affected by snow or bad weather, we HIGHLY suggest that you cancel your class registration AT LEAST 2 hours ahead to be safe to avoid late cancellation penalties. If you are able to attend class you can always show up to class and we will do our best to hold the class.